A valid credit card is required as a guarantee. At this point we charge a service fee of £1.50 only. This is not a deposit and does not come off your total bill. The full amount shall be paid on arrival. Modifications can be made using the link at the top of the page.
*Please remember a £5 key deposit is to be paid by all guests; this will be refunded when the key is handed in on check-out. Late Check-out or a lost/damaged keys will result in the loss of your key deposit.
Cancellation and No Show
- Deposits are non-refundable at any time. Cancellations and modifications are allowed up to 2:00pm, 48 hours prior to arrival. Cancellation or no show after this period will be charged at the full amount of the first night. If you cannot produce the required I.D, it will be classed as a no show and you will be charged the full amount of the first night.
Mrs Potts Rules.
- Individuals whose sole purpose is to get drunk are politely asked to seek alternative accommodation.
- No food or drink is allowed in the dorm rooms. Water is permitted.
- You may not take guests into the dorm rooms, your guests are welcome in are common areas between 9am and 11.30pm.
- People under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult and book out a whole dormitory.
- A valid photographic I.D (passport or driving license) must be shown by all members of your party.
- We will not tolerate anti social behaviour, any anti social behaviour may result in you being asked to leave the property without a refund.
- We cannot be responsible for guests belongings.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- You cannot alter your booking once you have arrived.
- We cannot be responsible for third party bookings.
- We will do our best to fulfil requests but cannot be guaranteed.
- There is a minimum of a two night stay on weekends (Thursday-Friday, Friday-Saturday, Saturday-Sunday)
- We do not allot stag or hen parties. Any stag or hen parties that do book will be turned away upon arrival but will still be charged the full amount of the booking.
- We are looking forward to welcoming peaceful groups as we consider ourselves a laid back hostel. Any group bookings of 6 or more must be made via phone. Any large groups made through a booking agent may be turned away upon arrival but will still be charged the full amount of the booking.